Pokemon Platinum Randomizer ROM Download for Nintendo DS emulator. This ROM is available in the English language and for the US region. As the name of game defines itself, it is a randomizer ROM. It means the ROM has no limits or you can say ultimate limits in terms of rules. The ultimate rule limits the Players can catch the first Pokemon only or the Pokemon will release permanently. We are sharing the direct download link to ROM file so that you can download it easily. The steps to install or play it on a PC are very simple. We will share detailed information about how to play this game on PC. So download the ROM file now.
|ROM Name||Pokemon – Platinum Randomizer|
|File Size||21.1 MB|
Pokemon Platinum Randomizer is a new, evolving randomizer for Pokémon Platinum developed by Twisted. It was first released on April 16, 2015. The goal of this project is to have a completely random game cartridge that has all the same features as normal platinum, except for various customizations and accessories that make it a completely different experience. Pokemon Platinum Randomizer is a randomizer for the pokemon platinum hack rom. It replaces various items and NPCs in specific locations and allows players to find a variety of unique Pokémon and legendary creatures that they may not have seen otherwise.
Also Available For Download -> Pokemon Rocket Strike ROM
Download Pokemon Platinum Randomizer ROM US English Version
By using the following link, you will be able to download the ROM file on your computer. We have shared a direct download link to the Pokemon Platinum Randomizer ROM file. To play this game on a Windows computer, you will need an emulator. We have also shared a Nintendo DS emulator download link. So download the game and emulator to enjoy this game on PC.
- You Will Also Like The Pokemon Light Platinum ROM.
How To Run Pokemon Platinum Randomizer ROM On Windows PC
- You need a Nintendo DS emulator to play this game so first download it from the above link.
- Download the Pokemon Platinum Randomizer ROM file which is compressed inside the zip file. Use any tool to extract it.
- Install the emulator on the PC and extract the ROM file. Now locate it from inside the emulator.
- Select the ROM file by using the emulator and click on the play button.
- Adjust the display and controller settings according to your requirements and enjoy the game.